PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pandora-What do you think of it?

Go down 
2 posters

Wat do you think about Pandora?
Excellent, this is a must have
Pandora-What do you think of it? I_vote_lcap0%Pandora-What do you think of it? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know yet
Pandora-What do you think of it? I_vote_lcap0%Pandora-What do you think of it? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Looks ok
Pandora-What do you think of it? I_vote_lcap75%Pandora-What do you think of it? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Seems a bit shoddy
Pandora-What do you think of it? I_vote_lcap25%Pandora-What do you think of it? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Totally !@%$
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Snakehead
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Number of posts : 305
Friend Codes : Pearl:Can't remeber Diamond: Can't remeber
Pandora-What do you think of it? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pandora-What do you think of it? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Pandora-What do you think of it? Empty
PostSubject: Pandora-What do you think of it?   Pandora-What do you think of it? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:29 pm

Only found out about this today, it's new to me but may be old new to you but there is a new console in development. It is made by openpandora.org and is a hybrid PDA and game console.

Spoiler:

Specs:
Spoiler:
Big picture:
Spoiler:
What do you think of it? Any comments?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

Number of posts : 177
Pandora-What do you think of it? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Pandora-What do you think of it? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Pandora-What do you think of it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora-What do you think of it?   Pandora-What do you think of it? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:01 pm

Looks O.K.

Not sure if it'd be stable or would be promoted enough for good sales though.
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com

Pandora-What do you think of it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeArena :: Off Topic :: Multimedia-
Jump to: