PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New platinum Pictures

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snakehead
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Number of posts : 305
Friend Codes : Pearl:Can't remeber Diamond: Can't remeber
New platinum Pictures Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New platinum Pictures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

New platinum Pictures Empty
PostSubject: New platinum Pictures   New platinum Pictures EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:08 am

Here are some new pictures from the upcoming Pokemon Platinum game.

Cyrus Standing in front of Girantina:
New platinum Pictures Cyrusstandinginfrontofvt3
Ok, we have seen this one before so moving on...

Dawn entering a castle:
New platinum Pictures Dawngointocastlekk0
I have no information on where this castle is but it looks pretty interesting and i think it will be some kind of attraction in the new game, but i could be wrong.

New hero Trainer:
New platinum Pictures Newtrainer1wh0
This is the new hero trainer, he will be the character you will be playing as (unless you play as dawn but i don't know if that is possibly yet).

Swalot poffin game:
New platinum Pictures Swalotpoffingamebt1
I don't really get this but I am assuming it is a new mini game. Not really my thing, but for people who enjoy cooking pofins and feeding them to Swalot's it seems like the ideal game!

The torn world - surfing:
New platinum Pictures Tournworldssurfingdownwue8
For all who didn't know the torn world is another dimension that is new in Pokemon Platinum. We don't really know much about it but from where i stand it really utilizes the ds's 3d capabilities and can only be described as one word...
Cool.

Cyrus at the new Galactic HQ:
New platinum Pictures Cryusatnewghqve0
Well, not much to say here. Just a bit of map editing, but at least it looks slightly better than the previous HQ.

New GTS:
New platinum Pictures Newgtsgd9
As said above, not really much to say. All that apears to be done is a small map editing job.

The 20 user at a time Wifi center:
New platinum Pictures 20wifiareafr8
Well this is a feature a lot of people will like, it appears that you can connect with up to 20 other players using the NWC (nintnedo wifi club). I guess this includes mixing records, dunno about trade. Hopefully this will enable users of platinum to have battling tournament (the kind of ones at the battle dome in the battle frontier).

New eterna city characters:
New platinum Pictures Newcharineternacityyn4
Looks like Nintendo decided that the already large NPC list wasn't enough and decided to have these new characters in eterna city... I think they will be important as there are a lot of changes in eterna city in this new game.

The new battle frontier:
New platinum Pictures Newbattlefrontierea2
Another lovely little addition that always though would happen. This will give a bit more variety of battle to the players of Platinum. Don't know a lot about this though, but I think they may make new battle attraction.

Thats all for now...
oops forgot to mention there will be police officers in the new Pokemon edition. They will be searching for Team cheesy Galactic so i doubt that Team G will be roaming the streets stealing peoples Pokemans anymore.

So what do you think?
Will you buy this new game (or download it in some cases)?

More pictures in a minute...

Last edited by Snakehead on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

Number of posts : 177
New platinum Pictures Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New platinum Pictures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New platinum Pictures   New platinum Pictures EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:11 am

I still hate the new second form sprites for Sheimi/Shaymin, Girantina, etc. They look really dumb.

Probably going to skip buying Platinum, too addicted to World of Warcraft at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com
Dragon
Resident Artist
Resident Artist
Dragon

Number of posts : 187
New platinum Pictures Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New platinum Pictures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: New platinum Pictures   New platinum Pictures EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:32 am

Yeah, the head-shot pic of Giratina's Original Form got me excited at first, but when I saw the rest of the body, I was quite unimpressed. They made him lift his legs up to fly. Wow. It looks like a retarded flying worm with dreads down it's back.

And like PCG said, Shaymin's Sky Form is ftl.

I hope they at least give Team Galactic more personality in this game. The whole "take over the world" and "create a new world" thing have already been done repeatedly, so I hope they get something better to work with. Besides that, they're complete losers compared to Team Rocket. They killed a frikkin Marowak!

As for that castle, I'm not sure what it is either, but it may have something to do with Darkrai, considering the setting of the recent movie.

The Swallot thing is the new Poffin maker, or so I read on Serebii.
Back to top Go down
http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Red Rice
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
Red Rice

Number of posts : 7
New platinum Pictures Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New platinum Pictures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: New platinum Pictures   New platinum Pictures EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:20 pm

What is the realise day agian? In America, that is.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Charlotte

Number of posts : 87
New platinum Pictures Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New platinum Pictures Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: New platinum Pictures   New platinum Pictures EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:35 pm

Dragon and PCG wrote:
sky shaymin is like, suck
i am of the opinion that sky shaymin looks excellent so i will have to disagree here
she certainly looks quite more capable of taking care of herself as opposed to land form
also, serene grace, stab air slash (60% flinch, just like togekiss), and stab seed flare (80%, EIGHTY PERCENT chance of lowering spdef 2 stages) with a different (and probably more offensive) base 600 total stat distribution = begging for a new addition to ubers play

furthermore, anyone who considers world of warcraft to be a worthwhile game has a bunk opinion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New platinum Pictures   New platinum Pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

New platinum Pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeArena :: Pokemon :: The Pokemon Center :: News-
Jump to: