PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

Number of posts : 39
The Journey Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Journey Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Journey   The Journey EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 3:54 pm

As well all know if you were on Pokestadium I was writing a story so I am about to add the Bio's of characters thus far and then the 3 episodes so far.
Trainer name:Hiro
[img] https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/catcat_320/pokemon%20originals/Fire.jpg
Biography:Hiro just began his pokemon journey in search of friends and his ultimate goal in life. To beat his eldest brother in a Pokemon battle. His very first pokemon is a Charmander, Professor Oak said that it would be risk but, Hiro wants to take the risk in training this fire pokemon.
Pokemon:
The Journey Dpiconani004:Charmander is Hiro's first pokemon. Professor Oak gave Charmander to Hiro, although Professor oak believes that Charmander may be in danger for its heat level is not as high as it should be.
The Journey Dpiconani028:Sandslash is a pokemon that Hiro had just caught recently he caught it with some help, but it seems that it is a Power house of Hiro's team for now.

Trainer Name:Ryo
[img] http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~aws82/lloyd.jpg
Biography:Ryo has the same passion to defeat his brother with his pokemon. His Brother is in the E4 he wants to battle him and prove he is better.
Pokemon:
The Journey Dpiconani259:Marshtomp was Ryo's first pokemon. Used in many battles it evolved into Marshtomp, It also is a female Marshtomp that is a little over protective. She always looks out for Ryo.
The Journey Dpiconani276:Tailow was a pokemon that Ryo caught with Marshtomp, it seems to be a strong pokemon and a great companion.

Trainer name:Chase
Biography:Chase is a Hyperactive knuckle head who later becomes Ryo's best friend.
[img] http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs13/300W/f/2007/100/a/a/Tales_of_the_abyss_Luke_by_kamekichi.jpg
Pokemon:
The Journey Dpiconani307:one of his sisters pokemon
The Journey Dpiconani285:Yet another one of his sisters pokemon.
The Journey Dpiconani236:first pokemon, it hasn't seen many battles but knows that him and Chase are going to be friends for life.

Trainer name: Dave
[img] https://2img.net/h/i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee156/mewmewgirl12/anime-guy2.jpg
Bio: Dave is a hardcore trainer. A great battler, but his true dream relays in becoming a pokiolosit he wants to find ancient pokemon.
Pokemon:
The Journey Dpiconani289:Slaking is Dave's only pokemon a true power house of his team for 2 reasons, its his only pokemon and Slaking was his pokemon.

Trainer name: Dragon

Bio: Despite his rather outlandish appearance, Dragon is a rather mellow person. He has achieved great things along his journey, but always remembers to remain humble. He has been offered numerous times to join the Elite Four, but has declined them every time. Dragon prefers to wander the world, learning everything he can from the people and Pokemon he encounters. He also lends his aid to any trainer or Pokemon in need, and is quick to rise against those who would willingly hurt them. He is also on a journey of his own to capture the legendary Pokemon Rayquaza, whom defeated him in battle.
[img] https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img254/9858/dragontrainercoloredxt5.png
The Journey Dpiconani373
Tenryuu (Salamence) - Dragon's most loyal Pokemon. He was found by Dragon at the bottom of a cliff as a Bagon where he had been thrown off by the others for being too weak. From then on, Tenryuu has fought at Dragon's side, aspiring to be the best Pokemon he can possibly be. He has a scar over his right eye where Rayquaza slashed him with Dragon Claw.
[img] https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img516/7382/lucariohd3.png
Lucario - Dragon's Lucario is the only Pokemon in his party that will not accept a nickname. He thinks that because he is able to talk, he should be able to keep his own name. Lucario can be vindictive and sarcastic from time to time, but has a good heart and can be a good friend when times are tough. Lucario joined Dragon's team to better himself when he was defeated in a battle.
The Journey Dpiconani248
Yamakemono (Tyranitar) - Despite his name (literally Mountain Beast), Yamakemono is actually quite timid. So timid, in fact that he is easy to scare. That is not the best thing to do, however, since he is as powerful as most other Tyranitar. Dragon caught Yamakemono when he was a Pupitar, during his first search for Rayquaza.
The Journey Dpiconani130
Akukaisui (Gyrados) - Dragon's first Pokemon, evolved from a runt Magikarp. In Dragon's past, his family was in poverty and could barely afford the most pathetic Magikarp they could find for his 10th birthday present. Still, Dragon loved it all the same, and trained it to be the powerful beast it is today.
The Journey Dpiconani350
Utsukushii (Milotic) - Dragon's Milotic was once the queen over a kingdom of water-type Pokemon in a great lake. When the kingdom came under attack by a group of wild Pokemon, Dragon defeated them and she joined his party. She is known for her extreme beauty (her name literally means "Beautiful") and so she tends to think better of herself than others. None the less, she acts as all good queens should and helps out those beneath her.
The Journey Dpiconani445
Tsuchisame (Garchomp) - One of Dragon's newest Pokemon. After his fight with Rayquaza, Dragon and his pokemon went to the desert to train. Upon his trip there, he found that a certain Garchomp was stirring up trouble. He defeated it in battle, but found out that it only attacked because it was lonely and wanted to play. Dragon let the Garchomp join his team and it has fought by him ever since.
Trainer name:Jesse
[img] https://2img.net/h/i175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/Flamon456/sadsakura.jpg
Bio:Jesse is an average Teenage pokemon trainer except she is boy crazy.She seems to idolize Ryo's brother. and wants to date him. She then meets Ryo and mistakes him for Ryo's brother.Later she meets Hiro at a Pokemon center and follows him on Hiro's Journey.
Pokemon:
The Journey Dpiconani001:Miss Bulbasuar is a pokemon that Jesse owns and is her starter. the opposite type of Charmander.
The Journey Dpiconani041: Miss Zubat is the name of her next pokemon it is another female pokemon the opposite type of Sandslash.
Back to top Go down
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 3:55 pm

Pokemon episode 1
“The Journey”
Hiro is a 13 year old boy, who should have started his pokemon journey 3 years ago. He had decided not to he said he wouldn’t leave until he was mature enough to go. Surprisingly he is actually reading, reading something but what? Hiro’s mother peek threw his door and sees him reading a book about pokemon. “Hiro what are you still doing awake!? I demand an explanation mister!” Hiro’s mother screamed at him. “Sorry mom, its just both of my brothers are gone so I need to learn as much as I can to be smarter then one of them, and to be stronger then the other!” Hiro said with confidence. Hiro’s mother almost burst into tears. “Hiro listen I just don’t want to lose you since all three of my boys will be out on an adventure and since dad is well.” Hiro’s mother stopped her sentence. “I know dead…” Hiro tried to whisper. “Yeah I just think it will be lonely with out anyone here.” Hiro’s mother continued to explain. “I know mom but I will visit more often or you can come visit me sometime.” Hiro tried to convince his mother so he could begin his journey. “Your right… You should start packing your stuff” Hiro’s mother said almost bursting into tears. “Mom, thank you. I won’t let you down. I will be the best at this, nothing can stop me.” Hiro said as he began packing the necessities in his back pack. Hiro spent the rest of the night studying in his room, and didn’t wake up till noon. When he had finally awoken he saw a note on his dresser, from his father and another one from his mother. Hiro began reading what his mothers note said. “Hiro I know you will make something of your self. This note was left by your father before he passed away. I didn’t show it to you because I thought you wouldn’t be the same, but I figured you are matured now. So think twice before you read this note.” Hiro took a deep breath and sighed. “Thanks mom, you always seem to be looking out for me.” Hiro grabbed the note and put it inside his back pack. Hiro rushed to the laboratory, only to find Professor Oak in a troublesome situation. ‘Professor Oak? Is there something wrong?” Hiro asked. Professor Oak was rumbling around looking for something but said no answer. Hiro continued looking puzzled and was about to ask again. Oak had placed his finger on Hiro’s mouth implying for him to keep quiet. “I am looking for an injured Charmander; its heat level is not of the same as a Charmander’s should be at.” Oak had explained in a whisper. “I will help you find if Professor Oak, and if I do can I use it as my starter pokemon?” Hiro offered and questioned. “Well um… sure I guess it can’t put much harm just make sure Charmander doesn’t get hit by a water attack.” “Then we got a deal.” Hiro and Oak communicated. It took Professor Oak and Hiro 3 hours in total to finally find Charmander and it was near the water with Magikarps. “Charmander!” Hiro had screamed. Hiro ended up diving and falling in the water, but charmander was in no harm anymore. Professor Oak thanked Hiro. “Hiro I wish you luck on your journey as a reward. Here is 5 poke’ balls and a Poke’dex.” “What’s a poke’dex Professor?” Hiro asked. “An encyclopedia that contains information on every pokemon.” Oak explained. “Well Charmander and I were going to catch as many as we can, right little buddy?” Hiro asked Charmander. “Char!” charmander exclaimed with happiness. How will Hiro’s Journey conclude, what’s in the note his father gave him, just wait to read the next Pokemon The Journey!
Back to top Go down
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

The Journey Empty

Episode 2
“First Catch, New friends!”
As we last left Hiro just began his journey with Charmander. Hiro took a poke’ ball out of his pocket and saw it was Charmanders. “Don’t worry little buddy I am…” Before Hiro could even finish his sentence he was shot by a blast of water and fell over. “NO! We missed come on Marshtomp that Sandslash couldn’t have gotten to far.” The Teenager screamed. “Hey what’s your problem!?” Hiro yelled at the teenager. Hiro chased after the other kid. “Leave me alone and so you know my name is Ryo!” Ryo had screeched. Ryo and his Marshtomp were speeding to catch up to the Sandslash. “Go Marshtomp, Water gun again!” Ryo ordered Marshtomp. The Water gun attack landed on Sandslash that time, after the attack happened Sandslash leaped into the air and used slash on Marshtomp. Sandslash seemed to have gotten fairly injured from the Water gun, while Marshtomp was on the ground from the slash attack. “Charmander go! Ember, now!” Hiro yelled. The ember attack scorched Sandslash and it was still up, trying to use dig. Hiro quickly threw his poke’ ball towards Sandslash. The poke’ball was trying to capture Sandslash. It moved once, then a second time… It stopped moving, and then moved one last time. “YES! We caught Sandslash!” Hiro said with excitement. “What did you do that for!? I had the Sandslash.” Ryo said in an angry voice. “It’s not right to hurt a pokemon anymore then you should.” Hiro explained. “Right like you didn’t hurt it either. Later threw out the night Hiro was at a pokemon center getting Sandslash and Charmander healed. He later saw Ryo there as well. “Listen Ryo, I wanted to apologize from what I said earlier. What I said was wrong do you think we can be friends?” Hiro asked. “Sure, but next time you see me trying to capture a pokemon don’t stop me!” Ryo said. The night soon ended as Ryo and Hiro left paths as Hiro saw someone looking for a battle. “Hey! Hey! Hey! You! You! Want to battle me?” The kid said with his eyes gleaming. “Um sure..” Hiro said in response. “Alright then! Oh by the way my name is Chase.” The energetic youngster said. “Alright my name is Hiro, would you like to state the rules?” Hiro spoke. “Sure, sure! One pokemon each.” Chase said still peppy. “Alright, Charmander I chose you!” Hiro said. “Char Char mander!” “Wow your charmander seems well trained but, go Tyrouge!” “Tyrouge!” The battle had started off with Charmander using Scratch while Tyrouge dodged and used Mach punch. The battled lasted about 4 more minutes and ended in Hiro’s favor. “That was a good battle Chase.” “Thanks no one has gave me a run for my money like that since Ryo. He is one of my best friends now.” “Well I hope we can be friends to eh Chase?” “You bet!” Chase and Hiro parted their ways just as Hiro and Ryo did. Hiro soon found someone and feeling rather confident he had challenged him. The man was wearing glasses but wasn’t to thrilled to be battling at the time being. “Sandslash Go!” Hiro yelled. “Very well, Slaking I chose you.” The strange man said with little amusement. Sandslash tried to use Night slash on the humongous Slaking but could barely touch the Slaking. “Slaking, Giga Impact.” He said calmly as if he knew he would win. Sandslash was still up but barely. “I am surprised that the Sandslash was able to withstand an attack like that. Good show.” The man said. As soon as he said that Sandslash was down for the count. “Sandslash! Return, you can take a good rest.” Hiro said sympathetically. “That was a good battle kid, er um what’s your name?” “My name is Hiro, and yours is?” “Dave, it was a pleasure I would like to battle you again if I get the chance.” “Thanks Dave that was a great battle.” As Hiro continues on his way to become strong he met many friends and two possible rivals. What can happen next and why won’t he read the note!? You can only find out if you continue reading this epic story.
Back to top Go down
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

The Journey Empty

Episode 3
“On To Normalso”
The Journey continues, as we last left Hiro he was heading to where ever his destiny took him to. Little did he know he was heading to Normalso. As the day grew later Hiro was getting tired and he could tell that his two pokemon also tired. A group of Bikers were down the way. “Kid give us your Money and Pokemon and we will let you go quietly” one thug said, “Yeah or you can just go crying home to mommy now!” the 2nd thug laughed. “Yeah we don’t want any trouble cause if boss comes then we are in trouble. So what do you say kid join us or give up your pokemon and Money.” The final thug said. “You know I am going to have to take your request and tell you to shove it up your…” Hiro was about to finish the sentence when a loud Motorcycle engine was going. “Is this punk bothering you fellas?” The boss asked. “Yes sir! This punk wont give us his Pokemon and Money.” All three of the thugs said. “Well you can either pay the toll kid or you can go threw that cave, but we never really see anyone take that way.” The fat cue ball headed boss said. “Well I guess I will be the first to take the challenge!” Hiro sprinted towards the cave, and saw nothing but darkness. “Charmander come on out!” Hiro threw the poke’ball and out came Charmander. “Char Char mander!” The Charmander said with glee. With Charmander’s appearance it got the whole section on where they were lit. “Alright, Charmander stay close ok.” Hiro told charmander. Hiro and Charmander would walk and they would pretend not to hear certain noises. They would continue fighting along with Sandslash battling many Golbats and Onixs. “Charmander, Sandslash lets take a break.” Hiro Charmander and Snadhslash took a rest for about 2 hours and 30 minutes. As they continued near the end they saw a girl with a Crobat and a Steelix. “Hi mind letting me threw?” Hiro asked politely to the girl. “NO! A child such as your self couldn’t come this close to getting threw the cave.” The girl said with confidence. “What are you saying!? You look younger then me.” Hiro yelled in frustration. “YEAH but I at least have 4 badges!” The girl said. “Do you even have a name!?” Hiro questioned. “WHAT AN IMMATURE KID! Its always polite for a gentlemen to tell their name.” She said with a remark. “Fine my name is Hiro now please let me threw?” “I don’t think I want to anymore with the rudeness you gave me.” “I gave you my name can’t you just tell me what your name is now!?” “Fine, my name is Katherine O’Donnell, but now I won’t let you threw unless you beat me in a battle.” Katherine said with a smile. “Fine then.” “Oh wait did I forget to mention it’s a two versus two battle?” “You mean two pokemon at the same time!?” “Of course I do how else is someone supposed to be a great battler.” The argument ended. Hiro was in deep thought, both of my pokemon are tired and injured so how they take on two pokemon at once. “ARE YOU GOING TO BATTLE OR NOT!!!” Katherine asked rudely. “YES! I chose Charmander and Sandslash.” Hiro said. “Well I think we know who I am going to use. I chose Steelix, and Crobat.” Said Katherine. “Alright ladies first.” Hiro said. “Well its about time you got some manners, Steelix Rock slide, Crobat use Air cutter!” The girl yelled. “Sandslash use Magnitude, Charmander use ember on the Air Cutter.” Hiro told his pokemon, and they obeyed. “Steelix Explosion! Crobat Protect!” Katherine yelled. “Sandslash dig, Charmander go in the hole with it.” Hiro pleaded for his pokemon to do. Crobat was left against Sandslash and Charmander. “Grr Crobat use Giga Impact NOW!” She had ordered Crobat and crobat did so and missed. “Sandslash use Rock slide” the attack now knocked out Crobat. “NO FAIR you cheated!” “How did I cheat?” “I don’t know you just did!” Hiro left the conversation at that and began walking near the exit and hit his foot on something hard. "What in the world?" Hiro asked him self. He picked up the small plate and noticed the specific coloring, he decided to take it with him to his next area. He exited the cave and saw a sign saying "Welcome to Normalso town."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journey   The Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeArena :: Pokemon :: The Pokemon Center-
Jump to: