PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedAbsolLuver
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
RedAbsolLuver

Number of posts : 32
Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:39 pm

I got MD 2, and I'm a torchic!So, do any of you guys have this game? And, what pokemon are you? I like to talk about pokemon games drunken . I'd like to know, plz! tongue
Back to top Go down
Eevee Brothers
Co Admin
Co Admin
Eevee Brothers

Number of posts : 288
Friend Codes : Diamond Code: (Travis) 0301 8587 0344
Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Im hopeing to get it soon. Ill let you know when I get it Tongue
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net/index.htm
RedAbsolLuver
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
RedAbsolLuver

Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: RE: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:33 pm

Well, i preordered it, and I got it when it was released. I LOVE MD 2!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

Number of posts : 177
Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:21 pm

I was going to get it but decided to get Pokemon Ranger instead since I want Manaphy...

I found a random Walmart gift certificate for 30 and just blew it for Ranger...
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com
Snakehead
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Number of posts : 305
Friend Codes : Pearl:Can't remeber Diamond: Can't remeber
Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:58 am

So, whats the game like? Does it have improved graphics? Any glitches? And is the story line the same as the old one?

Give me some similarities and differences.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

Number of posts : 39
Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:17 pm

I didnt even know the game was out >_>
Back to top Go down
Snakehead
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Number of posts : 305
Friend Codes : Pearl:Can't remeber Diamond: Can't remeber

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:35 am

I think it came out on the 20th April.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net
RedAbsolLuver
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
RedAbsolLuver

PostSubject: RE: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Well, there are preety cool graphics, and if you want to know the begining, look at this vid: (WARNING: SPOILERSPOILERSPOILER) Search marriland on channels, on his channel, type in mystery dungeon, it will be there. (srry that I didn't put in the vid, too lazy)

Yes, there are neat graphics.
No, not exactly the same. You are a human-turned-pokemon, and other things. There are less bosses, and you get to know (really) how you turned human, and you go to the future (even though you were from the future all this time), and that's all I know now. I'm on chapter 17. (yes, there are chapters)
EDIT:
And there are no glitches, sorry.

Last edited by RedAbsolLuver on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot somthing)
Back to top Go down
RedAbsolLuver
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
RedAbsolLuver

PostSubject: RE: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:16 pm

OMG, guys, I just completed the game 10 mins. ago!!!! Very Happy I am soooooo happy. Although the ending was preety sad. You disappear. Not go back to the human world, DISSAPPEAR. I will keep on playing it.
P.S. i want to battle Darkrai.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness   Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon MD: Time and Darkness
Page 1 of 1