PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why the obsession with Naruto?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic
Co Admin
Co Admin
Dominic

Number of posts : 99
Why the obsession with Naruto? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Why the obsession with Naruto? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Why the obsession with Naruto? Empty
PostSubject: Why the obsession with Naruto?   Why the obsession with Naruto? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:16 pm

I really don't understand what is so special about it. I mean, half of my friends love it, but it really doesn't seem extraordinary to me. Why is it so freaking popular? What is so good about it? Why des it get so mch more praise than any other anime?
Back to top Go down
http://www.betlwedl.com
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

Number of posts : 39
Why the obsession with Naruto? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Why the obsession with Naruto? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Why the obsession with Naruto?   Why the obsession with Naruto? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 6:13 am

cause everyone hated DBZ except for about Millions it went on to long many people that liked DBZ migrated to Naruto since it is basically the same thing with less action, and no more 5 minutes of yelling Neutral
Back to top Go down
RedAbsolLuver
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
RedAbsolLuver

Number of posts : 32
Why the obsession with Naruto? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why the obsession with Naruto? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: RE: Why the obsession wit Naruto?   Why the obsession with Naruto? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:20 pm

I like lots of animies. Naruto is tied up with FMA. I just like it because of the action, and, yes, I hated DBZ. It was around for a LLLLOOOOONNGGG time.

P.S. Pokemon DP is a bad animie. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the obsession with Naruto?   Why the obsession with Naruto? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the obsession with Naruto?
Page 1 of 1