PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS)

Go down 
4 posters

Is Itachi evil or good?
Evil
Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) I_vote_lcap0%Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) I_vote_lcap20%Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bit of both
Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) I_vote_lcap40%Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Don't know
Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) I_vote_lcap40%Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Snakehead
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Number of posts : 305
Friend Codes : Pearl:Can't remeber Diamond: Can't remeber
Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS)   Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 5:01 am

So if your a fan of Naruto and watch or read it you will probuarily know about the Uchiha massacre, at first it seemed like Itachi did this on his own but it's later proven that know other than the legendary Madara Uchiha (also known as Tobi) helped him.
Previously the day before Itachi's best friend, Shisui, was murdered and this was the night Itachi obtained the mangekyou sharigan. This gives evidence that Itachi did kill his friend, but this may not be. Many people think that Madara killed Shisui and thats when Itachi got his mangekyou sharigan. This could be true since Kakashi Hatake did not kill his friend Obito Uchiha but later developed the mangekyou sharigan because of his deaf.

Though Itachi has done a lot of sins, taking out the Uchiha clan (with Madara) we still don't know if he is actuarily evil. With the new release of Naruto manga chapter 397, it makes the matter even more confusing. As madara states that Sasuke knows nothing of the life of Itachi and that Itachi risked everything to save the leaf village and his brother. To make it more complicated Itachi also transferred all of his sharigan powers into Sasuke, and his Amaterasu, before he died, Madara says this is to project Sasuke from Madara. This is also confirmed by the Amaterasu, that Itachi concealed inside Sasuke, when it was activated at the site of Madara's sharigan (it consumed him, Madara, in the black flames), this was a projection Itachi gave to his brother against Madara.

For Evil:
[list][*]He killed his clan
*He joined Akatuski
*He let Madara take Shisui's life

For Neutral:
*He didn't kill his brother, though this could be because he wanted Sasuke's mangekyou sharigan eyes so that he would not go blind

For Good:
*He didn't kill anyone in his infiltration of Konoha.
*He gave his sharigan powers to Sasuke
*He tried to protect Sasuke from Madara

Does this mean Itachi is really a good ninja? What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

I think that the next chapter will be a kind of flash back into Itachi's past, to see what he was really like.

By the way the Next chapter won't be released until the 25th of April.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net
RedAbsolLuver
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
RedAbsolLuver

Number of posts : 32
Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: RE: Uchihas Good or Evil?   Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:07 pm

I think both. ( Even though Sauske joined Orochimaru)
Back to top Go down
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

Number of posts : 177
Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS)   Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:13 pm

For about the 100th time this week, Naruto is made for pre-schoolers. :V Most anime is. The only things I watch(ed) was/is FLCL and Popotan.
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com
Snakehead
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Number of posts : 305
Friend Codes : Pearl:Can't remeber Diamond: Can't remeber
Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS)   Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:26 am

Try watching Naruto shippunden, it much better than the shonen jump.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net
Red Rice
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
Red Rice

Number of posts : 7
Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS)   Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Spoiler chapter 402

I find it so hilarious Sasuke is going to try toi destroy Konoha, lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS)   Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi Uchiha-Good or Evil (WARNING SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeArena :: Off Topic :: Multimedia-
Jump to: