PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking my sig to see if it works...

Go down 
+2
Dragon
ScaldingHotSoup
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

Number of posts : 92
Checking my sig to see if it works... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Checking my sig to see if it works... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-17

Checking my sig to see if it works... Empty
PostSubject: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:17 pm

blahblahblah
Back to top Go down
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

Checking my sig to see if it works... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Checking my sig to see if it works... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:18 pm

woops, didn't have it activated.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Resident Artist
Resident Artist
Dragon

Number of posts : 187
Checking my sig to see if it works... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Checking my sig to see if it works... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 6:45 pm

It does and it's hawt cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

Number of posts : 39
Checking my sig to see if it works... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Checking my sig to see if it works... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 7:31 pm

Nice Signature
Back to top Go down
Eevee Brothers
Co Admin
Co Admin
Eevee Brothers

Number of posts : 288
Friend Codes : Diamond Code: (Travis) 0301 8587 0344
Checking my sig to see if it works... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Checking my sig to see if it works... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Looks great! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net/index.htm
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:23 am

tks muchly!
Back to top Go down
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

Number of posts : 177

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:16 pm

ScaldingHotSoup wrote:
tks muchly!

It looks like the text layer wasn't set over the different pencil filters. Was this done in Photoshop CS/CS2?
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:05 pm

I have no idea - I don't even own photoshop. I stole this off of the internet. ';,,;'
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Resident Artist
Resident Artist
Dragon

Number of posts : 187

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:32 pm

You can do something like that in Paintshop Pro, though it does look like it was done in Photoshop.

Photoshop. Something I need D:
Back to top Go down
http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:10 pm

It's possible that they did a naturally dark picture of Metaknight and superimposed a lighter rain on it... that would explain the flickering 'A' in the text.

*edit* scratch that thought. It crashed prior to takeoff.
Back to top Go down
RedAbsolLuver
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
RedAbsolLuver

Number of posts : 32

Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: RE: checking to see if my sig works....   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:27 pm

SWEET! Meta Knight! He's one of my favorites in SSBB (super smash bros. BRAWL)! Dunno why, though... Plus the animation looks cool. I don't think it's overdone. Is it? Question
Back to top Go down
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:06 pm

I like it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking my sig to see if it works...   Checking my sig to see if it works... Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking my sig to see if it works...
Page 1 of 1