PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll

Go down 
+4
Dominic
PCG520
Eevee Brothers
ScaldingHotSoup
8 posters

What should we do with my tourney?
Characters: Just Brawl characters
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_lcap13%Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Characters: All characters ever in the SSB franchise (includes Pichu, etc.)
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_lcap19%Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Criteria: General Awesomeness (ex. Lucario vs. Mewtwo (assuming all characters ever))
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_lcap13%Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Criteria: Best franchise (ex. Legend of Zelda vs. Pokemon)
 13% [ 2 ]
Format: 1 vs. 1 (ex. Mario vs. Sonic)
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_lcap25%Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Format: 2 vs. 2 (ex. Mario + Luigi vs. Marth + Ike)
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_lcap6%Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Format: 4 Character Round Robin (Mario vs. Sonic vs. Link vs. Pikachu)
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_lcap6%Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Format: Other (specify)
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_lcap5%Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

Number of posts : 92
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-17

Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Awright, I'm going to start a poll tourney for the super smash bros.' characters. Please pick and choose the options in each of the three categories (Characters, Criteria, Format) that appeal most to you for the tourney. (this is multiple choice and you can re-answer)

Please explain choices if you think it's necessary to do so. :-)
Back to top Go down
Eevee Brothers
Co Admin
Co Admin
Eevee Brothers

Number of posts : 288
Friend Codes : Diamond Code: (Travis) 0301 8587 0344
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:12 pm

*starts crying* I wish I could play Super Smash Bros Brawl Sad My parents said Wii or Ps3... *looks at both, picks up ps3 and walks away*. Lol Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net/index.htm
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

Number of posts : 177
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:20 pm

Eevee Brothers wrote:
*starts crying* I wish I could play Super Smash Bros Brawl Sad My parents said Wii or Ps3... *looks at both, picks up ps3 and walks away*. Lol Laugh

I smell a homosexual.

PS3 HAS NO GAMES. Have fun playing with your black box of expensive wastes.

Personally, I just like doing Free-for-all brawls.

Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll 1189015756527hk7
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com
Dominic
Co Admin
Co Admin
Dominic

Number of posts : 99
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 2:24 pm

I don't understand the poll...

and the ps3 has games. We get ratchet and clank, and there is bound to be other stuff coming out for it. We also have rock band, assassin's creed, and CoD4 (gh3 sucks) as far as non exclusives go... We get like everything the 360 has except halo, and we get a blu-ray player as well.

I have a wii as well though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.betlwedl.com
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

Number of posts : 39
Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyMon May 12, 2008 6:25 am

ah but the wii is getting Rock band, Ratchet and clank isn't very fun if you ask me, CoD4 is better on 360. What the PS3 lacks is two things Games, and the Price of the cost jeez. Blue ray is cool in all but still you don't need to make it worth so much. Only downside that I really hate (not saying this is the only downside) is the fact that they dont use the wii mote enough to its potential legend of Zelda was the only one besides Wii sports that made me actually work to play (may not have been real work but oh well) and Mario strikes thats probably it
Back to top Go down
Dominic
Co Admin
Co Admin
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyMon May 12, 2008 9:31 am

gegi wrote:
ah but the wii is getting Rock band, Ratchet and clank isn't very fun if you ask me, CoD4 is better on 360. What the PS3 lacks is two things Games, and the Price of the cost jeez. Blue ray is cool in all but still you don't need to make it worth so much. Only downside that I really hate (not saying this is the only downside) is the fact that they dont use the wii mote enough to its potential legend of Zelda was the only one besides Wii sports that made me actually work to play (may not have been real work but oh well) and Mario strikes thats probably it

I've never played CoD on 360, I like ratchet and clank, and wii's rock band will BLOW. They barely get any of the downloadable content and no online play, which were some of the best parts of rock band. They can buy more songs in "track packs" after they come out, but the track packs are separate discs with mostly crappy extra songs on it. The PS3 is still the cheapest blu-ray player, I believe.
Back to top Go down
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Dominic wrote:
I don't understand the poll...

and the ps3 has games. We get ratchet and clank, and there is bound to be other stuff coming out for it. We also have rock band, assassin's creed, and CoD4 (gh3 sucks) as far as non exclusives go... We get like everything the 360 has except halo, and we get a blu-ray player as well.

I have a wii as well though.

PS3 sucks. Get over it.

Waste money more.

Also, half of that list sucks or is available for PC. Also, the 360 and Wii have Rock Band. The PC also has Halo and Halo 2, and you can get a Blu-Ray Drive that can actually do other things and has a purpose in a PC. Sucks to be you.

Dominic wrote:
The PS3 is still the cheapest blu-ray player, I believe.

Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll WAT
Back to top Go down
Snakehead
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Number of posts : 305
Friend Codes : Pearl:Can't remeber Diamond: Can't remeber

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:05 pm

Anywayz this is getting off topic so anymore ps3 posts will be sent to the spam folder or deleted.

And dominic what don't you understand about the poll?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyMon May 12, 2008 3:18 pm

anyways I chose LOZ vs Pokemon since well 2 Zelda characters are good and 2 aren't. Zelda and Link

Pokemon that are good 2.5 pokemon are good, now 2.5 may you ask I dont count pokemon trainer as a whole since Ivysaur sucks. lucario is decent and Pikachu owns with thunder spam. Jiggly not so good
Back to top Go down
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyTue May 13, 2008 2:09 pm

Ivysaur rapes all the heavies. He has amazing range, ridiculous damage-racking abilities, and good power. he's not so good against fast, light guys.
Back to top Go down
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyTue May 13, 2008 2:23 pm

ScaldingHotSoup wrote:
Ivysaur rapes all the heavies. He has amazing range, ridiculous damage-racking abilities, and good power. he's not so good against fast, light guys.

Agreed. All the tourneyfags I've played with are either Ivysaur or Ike... or Marth. That's about it. The bad part is that all of Pokemon Trainer's characters get tired and will eventually start to suck if used too long.
Back to top Go down
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Ivysaur isnt good for that reason heavy weights. A lot of good characters are light. Zelda, Sheik, Pikachu, Lucas, Falco, Marth, etc.etc.
Back to top Go down
RedAbsolLuver
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
RedAbsolLuver

Number of posts : 32

Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: re: super smash bros. for a poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:20 pm

I think the Wii is better.
I've been playing all of the Smash Bros. games ever sice the first one came out!
But when it released for Wii, I thought I was done for.....
Until I won one in a raffle Very Happy Razz Very Happy !!!

Edit:
I killed Tabuu with Ivysaur!
Plus, I still kill with pokemon characters *X's out Jigglypuff* not that one..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Charlotte

Number of posts : 87

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:45 am

voted all eight Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll 08
Back to top Go down
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:13 pm

*sigh* I think this idea failed... ah well. it was good while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Snakehead
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Number of posts : 305
Friend Codes : Pearl:Can't remeber Diamond: Can't remeber

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:11 am

It's probably because some people didn't understand it.... (including me) what is your tourney?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net
Dominic
Co Admin
Co Admin
Dominic

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Snakehead wrote:
It's probably because some people didn't understand it.... (including me) what is your tourney?

I would like to know this as well. If this is a brawl tourney, how can we have anything aside from just brawl characters?
Back to top Go down
ScaldingHotSoup
Baby pokemon
Baby pokemon
ScaldingHotSoup

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:30 pm

yeah... that's why it died, I got too ambitious, and now I'm too lazy to restart it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll   Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Poll for a Poll
Page 1 of 1