PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gold and Silver

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevee Brothers
Co Admin
Co Admin
Eevee Brothers

Number of posts : 288
Friend Codes : Diamond Code: (Travis) 0301 8587 0344
New Gold and Silver Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Gold and Silver Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

New Gold and Silver Empty
PostSubject: New Gold and Silver   New Gold and Silver EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Hey I was looking on the internet and found these. Not sure if they are true or not, but here they are New Gold and Silver Img9fh2
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net/index.htm
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

Number of posts : 177
New Gold and Silver Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New Gold and Silver Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: New Gold and Silver   New Gold and Silver EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:19 am

Tried checking their forums, but they're all Spanish or Portuguese. Not sure though, perhaps post it on Serebii.net?

EDIT: Did a little surfing the web and found this:

http://www.pokemondiamondpearl.info/
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com
gegi
News Reporter
News Reporter
gegi

Number of posts : 39
New Gold and Silver Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100New Gold and Silver Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New Gold and Silver   New Gold and Silver EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:11 am

Those are fake, multiple reasons. all games show the whole legendaries except for Console games off of the hand held. And I remember at one point someone actually translated the whole thing and it said Geodude four times. Also I did a News report on this a while back major fake, Photoshop can do many to harm us Pokemon fans. and Also on the rest of the pictures the sugimori would have been redrawing all the G/S/C pokemon

As for your Picture PCG520 the pictures was for pokemon 10 or 11 I think which was announced a while back but hasnt aired in japan yet
Back to top Go down
Charlotte
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Charlotte

Number of posts : 87
New Gold and Silver Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Gold and Silver Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: New Gold and Silver   New Gold and Silver EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:24 pm

i read the original post of this picture
OP said that he did create them in photoshop, but included them in his presentation of the copyright information to enhance the conceptual experience of a remake.
Back to top Go down
RedAbsolLuver
Pokemon egg
Pokemon egg
RedAbsolLuver

Number of posts : 32
New Gold and Silver Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Gold and Silver Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: new gold and silver   New Gold and Silver EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:35 pm

I totally agree, FAAAAKKKKEE!

Not to mention that Shiny Gold thing.

P.S. My Crystal Version is gamesharked drunken .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gold and Silver   New Gold and Silver Empty

Back to top Go down

New Gold and Silver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeArena :: Pokemon :: The Pokemon Center :: News-
Jump to: