PokeArena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PCG520
MMO Co-ordinator
MMO Co-ordinator
PCG520

Number of posts : 177
Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY! Empty
PostSubject: Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY!   Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:22 pm

Well thanks to Serebii.net, new forms and new giveaways are now in session!

1.) Shaymin/Sheimi's new form: Sky Form

In Pokemon Platinum, Shaymin will be found in a new form, sky form. It looks like a dog/furry/yiff more than a pokemon to me though and looks a lot different than it does in the others. There's tons of scans on the Serebii.net frontpage, so go check them out!

2.) Deoxys Event

Wow, tons of events are going on! Just the other week there was a Darkrai Event and now there's one for Deoxys! Apparently Gamestop will be giving away Deoxys on the weekends of June 20th and June 27th in the US. Make sure you go by and get one (or possibly a whole box full if possible!).

That's the news for now, more to come!
Back to top Go down
http://gunz.ijji.com
Snakehead
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

Number of posts : 305
Friend Codes : Pearl:Can't remeber Diamond: Can't remeber
Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY!   Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:27 pm

Also more infomation on platinium straight from serebii;
* Shaymin will automatically convert to Sky Forme when sent over to Platinum and will stay Land Forme on Diamond & Pearl
* The Torn World, positioned above the Spear Pillar, really utilizes the 3D engine of the game and has the lands in a 3D isometric view
* There are various other new areas positioned in Sinnoh for you to explore
* The new characters are apparently there to determine the cause of the recent climate change, which has made Sinnoh colder, which explains the ultra warm clothes of the protaganists

When this is out I am Definitely downloading a copy for my g6.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonarena.forumotion.net

Major Pokemon News! +GIVEAWAY!
Page 1 of 1